Take advantage of the Easter Weekend to discover the White City and enjoy Palazzo Rosso
Easter in the White City
- Stay in one of our rooms and suites;
- À la carte breakfast with a wide selection of local and homemade products;
- Welcome Drink from our Mixology Bar 700 team;
- Paragon 700 surprise in your room;
- 5-course tasting menu on Easter Day at lunch by our chef Giacomo Simone in our Restaurant 700;
- Easter Monday Brunch in our private garden (the largest one in the centre of Ostuni) or our cosy dining room;
- iPad Pro with useful information for your stay;
- High-Speed Wi-Fi;
- Mini-Bar with soft drinks included;
- Natural & organic courtesy line LA:BRUKET and high-quality bed linen with a comfy combination of 100% pure linen top layer and bottom layer with soft percale cotton;
- Secured private parking on-site;
- 10 % VAT;
from € 1.210,00 per 2 nights
City tax is not included in the package offer.
*terms and conditions applied
General terms and conditions
Payments term: a credit card is required as a guarantee of your reservation.
The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card prior to arrival.
Free cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival – in other cases of cancellation or in case of no show the total amount of the reservation will be charged
We would like to inform you that there is a compulsory overnight accommodation tax, not included in the rate, which has to be paid directly to the hotel upon check out: € 1 per person for the first 5 nights of the stay (from January 1st to March 31st), € 2 per person for the first 5 nights of the stay from April 1st to December 31st.
Private transfers from Brindisi (30 min) and Bari (1h10 min) airports can be organized to make your arrival as easy and comfortable as possible.
If you arrive with your car, please follow these directions:
- Digit Viale Pola (Ostuni) on Google Maps
- Turn into Via Vittorio Continelli
- Go straight on for 350m
The hotel will be on your left at the end of the road. The directions are valid both from Brindisi APT and Bari APT.